Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TULAY TRAINING EXPERIENCE

May 27,2009



I would like to thanks OWWA admin for this opportunity that I was given the chance to study here at TULAY for a complete 16days training of short term computer courses:



I hope this training will open a door for me to more opportunities and will serve as a help for a good foundation to start a better job and career here and abroad.



This training is very informative and is very easy to learn and understand because of its actual hands-on computer learning sessions.



The instructor, Ms. Anna May Guzman, has a very long patience and she has a very good communication skills that teaches all kinds and level of students.



I hope this training will go more long way to help the OfW's and its relatives to be on tract on this modern life technology thru computer knowledge...



MABUHAY PO TAYO....

No comments:

Post a Comment